Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

BRILLIANTE BLOGGER AWARD



I have to say a huge THANK YOU to Joy from Newnan, GA for nominating me for the Brillante Blogger Award!!! This is such a honor for me because I have only been a blogger for a very short time...and when I say a very short time, I mean I've only been blogging less than a month now!! Who knew!

Here are the rules for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.

Here are some bloggers who I think are "Brillante." Check out their blogs when you get a chance to see some beautiful and enabling work.


And I felt there was one more worth mentioning. This one is not stitching related but I came across it while bouncing around online one day and truly loved it! Enjoy!!



The world of blogging is indeed wonderful!!! To all my blogging friends, here's saluting you for always inspiring me with your words of wisdom and humor too! :)





3 comments:

Meari said...

Thanks for the award! :D

Aunt Ruthie said...

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for your sweet comments and for the fabulous award! You are so kind! I love all the stitchin' you do! I haven't done that in years, but it's funny just the other day I decided I wanted to try my hand at Redwork, vintage style stitching. So I am going to start looking for a cute pattern.
God Bless!
Ruthann

Angela said...

Thanks so much for the award! I think your blog is great too, I enjoyed the music.