Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

MSAL....COMING SOON TO A COMPUTER SCREEN NEAR YOU!!


This is WIP on the MSAL that I've been working on through my Yahoo Group, Oakhaven Designs. As mentioned in an earlier post, this is my first SAL and this is shaping up to be quite a nice piece. Above you see the 1st 4 completed parts. This MSAL has 15 parts overall. I've just received Part 5 but I'll have to wait to post pics of the finished piece once I have it completed so I don't spoil things for those who may visit my blog who are also working on the piece.
Not to worry, once I have it completed I will post pics of my progress as it unfolded along with a pic of the finished piece. So hang in there! MSAL coming soon to a computer screen near you!!!

1 comment:

imnverted said...

This is looking great so far. Love the bright colors and the fabric. What is the fabric you are using?