Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

MONOPOLY SAL TABLE IDEA!!! THIS IS TOO COOL!!

Monopoly Table

So...how is this for a neat idea???? I came across this from a link that someone sent to one of my groups. http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1526592972082310674zbpJON

I had planned to stitch this and make this a nice picture for my wall, but I already knew that my wall space was very limited given I live in a very small house. When I saw this, I couldn't help but think...'what a GREAT idea'. I love things that are considered multi-purpose. What a wonderful conversation piece!!

Okay...that's it...my stitching plans have just changed for the weekend. I am working on an ornie for an ornament exchange all day tomorrow and had planned to dedicate my weekend to working on it as well in the event I don't get finished on Friday...but now it looks like I might just have to get started on this Monopoly SAL!!! I'll try to have pics posted if I'm able to get started like I hope!!

BTW...if you are interested in stitching the Monopoly board yourself, there is a Yahoo group called Monopoly SAL. You can find them
here.

I'm really excited now!!! Monopoly anyone????

5 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great idea!

Suzann said...

This is really a great idea! My husband is quite the carpenter too. Perhaps when I finish stitching mine he will be inspired to make a table for mine. If not, it will definitely be hanging in a prominent place in our family room.

Unknown said...

great mines think, ah hum, I forgot the rest.

That is a good idea.

Shari said...

I love this concept for the gameboard! I cannot wait to get my pattern!!!! I better hurry & finish a couple projects so I can start it when it comes!!

Sharon said...

That is way cool!